1 Channel Relay Module For Arduino
SKU: BR3047 -HL-b212
You Save: Rs.25.00 (25%)
1 Channel Relay Module For Arduino In Pakistan BR3047
1 Channel 5V Arduino Relay Module for Arduino PIC AVR DSP ARM. Single-channel relay, a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on can control it. The 5V relay module circuit, each one needs 15mA-20mA driver current and equipped with high current relay: DC 30V / 10A, AC 250V / 10A. This one channel module has a standard interface that can be compatible with a microcontroller.
This 5V Arduino relay module has on the high level and low level-triggered mode, friends who do not understand, have a look high-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit triggered away.
Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between the input terminal and Earth OV trigger, can be understood as the signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered away 1-channel relay module connection.
- With isolation groove in the control area and load area.
- With power and relay action indication, bright when connect and go off when disconnects.
- When there is a signal in signal input, public side and the common side will break over.
- It can be not only used as a microcontroller development board module but also as a home appliance control.
- It can not only control the DC or AC signal but the 220V AC load.
- With a permanent open and close vents contact.
- It is convenient to connect with blue KF301 terminal access control cable.
- VCC: Power interface,5V
- GND: Ground
- IN: Control interface.
- Drive Current: At least 4mA
- COM: Control circuit ground, connect to GND
- Size: approx. 41 x 16 x 16mm/ 1.61 x 0.62 x 0.62''
- Weight: Approx. 12g
1 x 1 Channel 5V Arduino Relay Module