11mm HEAT SHRINK SLEEVE Red Colour TUBING WRAP SLEEVE (5 meter) in Pakistan BR2974
11mm HEAT SHRINK SLEEVE (100meter) shrink tubing is a 3:1 flexible tubing offering the advantages of integral, adhesive-lined construction. The tubing is made from flexible polyethylene with an internal layer of special thermoplastic adhesive. The heat-shrinkable outer wall is selectively cross-linked while maintaining the high flow and excellent adhesion of the inner sealant liner.
When heated in excess of 121 deg C (250 deg F), the tubing rapidly shrinks to a skintight fit, forcing the melted adhesive lining to flow and cover the substrate. The adhesive forms a flexible bond with a wide variety of rubbers, plastics, and metals. Upon cooling, the adhesive solidifies, forming a permanent, non-drying, flexible and water-resistant barrier. Adhesive reflow will occur at temperatures above 80 deg C.
- Color: Black, Material: Polyethylene.
- Shrink Ratio: 3:1.
- Adhesive Adheres to Most plastics, metals, rubber.
- Continuous Operating Temp: -45C up to +145C
- Longitudinal Shrinkage (Lengthwise): Less than 8 %
- Insulating Voltage Capability: 600 volts
- Resistant to Saltwater, Oil, Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, and more.
1 x 11mm HEAT SHRINK SLEEVE Red Colour TUBING WRAP SLEEVE (5 meter)