6 Channel 5V Relay Module For Arduino
You Save: Rs.100.00 (17%)
6 Channel 5V Relay Module For Arduino in Pakistan BR3041
This 6 Channel Relay Module (with light coupling) 12V module meets the safety standard as control areas and load area have the isolation groove. Optical coupling isolation module. The triggering of the 6 Channel Relay Board is reliable, more stable. The double FR–4 circuit board design, high-end SMT process. Arduino 6 Channel Relay Module has power and relay operation instructions. Relays terminals (C, NC, NO) are accessible through screw terminals which makes wiring up the board very easy. The inputs of the 6 Channel Optocoupler Relay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry. A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, and so on can control it. The use of such high-voltage relay eliminates the risk of heating up of the relay as electromechanical relay limit the current consumption in accordance with a voltage rating.
- Equipped with high-current relay 10A@250VAC / 10A@30VDC
- It can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc
- High-quality screw terminals (Terminal Block) provided (C, NC, NO) for quick and easy connection
- A freewheeling diode to protect your microcontroller
- Input Signal Pin connected to Burg stick for easy accessibility
- LED status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status
- Mounting holes provided
- Signal input with a high-level signal, the common and often start conduction;
- The relay can directly control all kinds of equipment and load;
- One often opened a normally closed contact;
- Blue KF301 terminal line more convenient.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other types of equipment with a large current.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to safe use. Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Operating Voltage Range: 5-12V
- Maximum Voltage(V) : 250V AC
- Maximum Current(A) : 10
- Supply Current (A) : 10mA
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -40 to 85
- Opt. Relative Humidity(RH) : 20% ～ 85%
- Dimensions: 104x53x17mm
- 1. DC+: DC power supply positive pole
- 2. DC-: DC power supply negative pole
- 3. CH1~CH6: relay signal triggering pin