A4988 Stepper Motor Driver in Pakistan BR1173There are no phase sequence tables, the high-frequency control interface programming, etc. The application of the A4988 interface is very suitable for a complex microprocessor is not available or overload. In the stepping operation, the chopping control in the A4988 automatically selects the current decay mode (slow or mixed). The mixed decay current control scheme can reduce audible motor noise, increased step accuracy, and reduced power consumption.
Specifications and Features :
- Supply Voltage: 8-35 VDC.
- Current : 1.0A (no heatsink ).
- Current : 2.0A (with heat-sinking).
- logic input : 3 – 5.5V.
- Automatic current decay mode detection/choice.
- Mixed with slow current decay mode.
- The low power dissipation of synchronous rectifier.
- Internal UVLO(ultra voltage lockout).
- Crossover current protection.
- Thermal shutdown circuit.
- Ground fault protection.
- Loading and short circuit protection.
- The optional five-step mode: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16.
1 x A4988 Stepper Motor Driver