Din Rail Display Adjustable Over and Under Voltage Protective Device Relay in Pakistan BR3242
A DIN rail is a metal rail of a standard type widely used for mounting circuit breakers and industrial control equipment inside equipment racks. These products are typically made from cold-rolled carbon steel sheets with a zinc-plated or chromated bright surface finish.
- Under-voltage protection 2 10V-145 V (adjustable) (default: 170 V) can be disabled
- Over voltage protection 230V-300V (adjustable) (default: 270) can be disabled
- Over current protection 1A-63A (adjustable) (default: 40A)
- Re connection time (delay to time): 3-300s (default: 30 s)
- voltage meter
- energy meter
- Turn off over-voltage protection, press the up button when it reaches 300V
- Turn off low voltage protection, press the button below when it reaches 150V
- When off, the product can record Kw h, over-voltage, under-voltage, and over-current value.
- When the V LED flashes, it means more or less voltage protection
- When an LED flashes, it means over current protection.
- Brand name: TOMZN
- Rated voltage: 220V
- Type: Mini
- Can be customized: Yes
- Model number: TOVPD1-63VEA
- Over Voltage adjustable range:230-300V adjustable
- Under voltage adjustable range:210-150V adjustable
- Overcurrent adjustable range:1-63A adjustable
- Frequency: 50Hz / 60HZ
1 x Din Rail Display Adjustable Over and Under Voltage Protective Device Relay