Arduino 4 Channel Relay Module Board
You Save: Rs.30.00 (12%)
Arduino 4 Channel Relay Module Board In Pakistan BR3046
This is a 5V 4-channel relay interface board, and each channel needs a 15-20mA driver current. This 4-way relay module can be used to control various appliances and equipment with large current. This four-channel relay module is equipped with high-current relays that work under AC250V 10A or DC30V 10A. 5 volts relay driver module has a standard interface that can be controlled directly by the microcontroller. This relay module board allows a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM with digital outputs to control larger loads and devices like AC or DC Motors, electromagnets, solenoids, and incandescent light bulbs.
- Arduino UnofLeonardo/Seeeduino compatible, other board or microcontroller via jumper cables.
- Interface via digital 1/0 pins 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- Relay screw terminals.
- Standardized shield shape and design.
- LED working status indicators for each relay.
- High quality relays COM, NO (Normally Open), and NC (Normally Closed) relay pins for each relay.
- Output controllable: Digital
- Compatible: With any 5V microcontroller such as Arduino.
- Rated through-current: 10A (NO) 5A (NC)
- Control signal: TTL level
- Max. switching voltage: 250VAC/30VDC
- Max. switching current: 10A
- Size: 76mm x 56mm x 17mm
1 x 4-Channel 5V Relay Module