Copper Cable Heat Shrinkable joint closure Kit in pakistan BR2612
Introduction of Product
Widely used in pressurized telephone network for the protection of cable joints.
- Wraparound: Fiber
- reinforced: Suitable for aerial, buried and ducted
- applications: applicable
- temperature range: -40~80°C.
- Glass composite structure gives excellent split resistance and good performance under high mechanical pressure.
- Inner layer is strong hot-melt adhesive to ensure high sticky capacity. Closures have good tightness under high & low temperature.
- The kit contains a range of fully interchangeable air fittings, which can be incorporated in the closure.
- Two white lines under channel and thermo-sensitive paint on the sleeve can assure proper installation.
- Installation is easy and can apply to different sizes cables.
Selection Chart For Ordering Heat Shrinkable closure
|Tianyi Model||Tyco Equivalent Model||Max splice bundle diameter, D||Min cable diameter, d||Splice length, L|
|RSBJ 500 43/8-150||XAGA 500-43/8-150||43||8||150|
|RSBJ 500 43/8-300||XAGA 500-43/8-300||43||8||300|
|RSBJ 500 55/12-150||XAGA 500-55/12-150||55||12||150|
|RSBJ 500 55/12-300||XAGA 500-55/12-300||55||12||300|
|RSBJ 500 75/15-240||XAGA 500-75/15-240||75||15||240|
|RSBJ 500 75/15-400||XAGA 500-75/15-400||75||15||400|