Easy Driver Stepper Motor Driver
You Save: Rs.160.00 (40%)
Easy Driver Stepper Motor Driver In Pakistan BR4116
The Easy Driver Stepper Motor Driver from Spark fun is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with anything that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse (or 0 to 3.3V pulse if you solder SJ2 closed on the Easy Driver). Easy Driver requires a 7V to 30V supply to power the motor and can power any voltage of the stepper motor. The Easy Driver has an onboard voltage regulator for the digital interface that can be set to 5V or 3.3V. Connect a 4-wire stepper motor and a microcontroller and you've got precision motor control! Easy Driver drives bi-polar motors, and motors wired as bi-polar. I.e. 4,6, or 8 wire stepper motors. On this version (v4.4) we fixed the silk error on the min/max adjustment.
This is the newest version of Easy Driver V4 co-designed with Brian Schmaltz. It provides much more flexibility and control over your stepper motor when compared to older versions. The microstrip select (MS1 and MS2) pins of the A3967 are broken out allowing adjustments to the micro stepping resolution. The sleep and enable pins are also broken out for further control.
- A3967 micro stepping driver
- MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change micro stepping resolution to full, half, quarter, and eighth steps (defaults to eighth)
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase
- Power supply range from 7V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds
- Easy driver Stepper Motor Driver Schematic
- A3967 Datasheet
- Easy Driver Website
- Example Stepper Motor Control
- Example Arduino Tutorial in Portuguese
- Quick start Guide
Best Online Shopping website for Easy Driver Stepper Motor Driver. Here you get Easy Driver Stepper Motor Driver at a reasonable price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta, Multan, and all over Pakistan.
1 x Easy Driver Stepper Motor Driver