HY-DIV268N-5A subdivision-type two-phase hybrid stepping motor drive using DC 12~48V power supply, suitable for drive Two-phase hybrid stepping motor dynamic voltage 12 to 48V, the current is less than 5A outer diameter of 35 to 86 mm.
Widely used in the engraving machine, CNC machine tools, packaging machinery and other high resolution requirements on the device.
1. Average current control, two-phase sinusoidal current drive output
2. DC 12 ~ 48V power supply, the internal integration of 12V and 5V regulator
3. Optically isolated signal input / output
4. Overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, and white short-circuit protection
5. 4 file segmentation and automatic half-streaming capabilities up to 16 segments
6. File output phase current settings
7. High starting speed
8. High-speed torque
1. Input voltage DC 12 ~ 48V input
2. The input current of 1 to 5 amps, select the drive a stepper motor.
3. Output current of 0.2A ~ 5A
4. Operating temperature -10 to 45 ?; Storage temperature -40 ? to 70 ?
5. Humidity not condensing, not drops
6. Gas prohibit combustible gas and conductive dust
7. Weight 200g
1?Set the motor per revolution steps
The drive to set the number of steps per motor revolution is 200 (whole step), 400 (2 segments), 1600 (8 segments), 3200 steps (16 segments).
2?Set the output phase current
To drive torque stepper motor, the user can drive panel DIP switch
SW1, SW2 is to set the drive output phase current (RMS) unit amperes, the switch position
Corresponding to the output current, output current value corresponding different types of drive.
Output Current (A
3, The semi-flow functionality
50%, used to prevent motor heating.
Fourth, the power interface
1, DC +, DC-: to connect the drive power
DC +: DC power level, power supply voltage DC 12 to 48V. The maximum current is 5A. The DC-: DC power supply negative level.
2, A + A-B + B-: to connect the two-phase hybrid stepping motor
Five, the installation
Corrosive gases, high humidity is too big and strong vibration. +