Stainless Steel 3 Wire Rtd pt1000 Temperature Sensor in Pakistan Br1770
For precision temperature sensing, nothing beats a Platinum RTD. Resistance temperature detectors (RTDs) are temperature sensors that contain a resistor that changes resistance value as its temperature changes, basically a kind of thermistor. In this sensor, the resistor is actually a small strip of Platinum with a resistance of 1000 ohms at 0°C, thus the name PT1000.
- Based on resistance measurement principles
- Resistor material is Platinum with a value of 1000 ohm at temperature 0°C
- Platinum has a positive resistance temperature factor; resistance increases with rising temperature
- Resistance variation is a function of temperature: 3.85?/°C nominal
- High accuracy and stability compared to thermocouples, silicon-based temperature sensors, or thermistors
Packages Includes:1 x Stainless steel 3 wire rtd pt1000 temperature sensor