ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Board For Arduino AVR SMD
You Save: Rs.20.00 (20%)
ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Board For Arduino AVR SMD in Pakistan BR5025
The ULN2003 stepper motor driver board allows you to easily control the 28BYJ-48 stepper motor from a microcontroller, like the Arduino Uno. One side of the board side has a 5 wire socket where the cable from the stepper motor hooks up and 4 LEDs to indicate which coil is currently powered. The motor cable only goes in one way, which always helps. On the side, you have a motor on/off jumper (keep it on to enable power to the stepper). The two pins below the 4 resistors, is where you provide power to the stepper. Note that powering the stepper from the 5V rail of the Arduino is not recommended. A separate 5-12V 1Amp power supply or the battery pack should be used, as the motor may drain more current than the microcontroller can handle and could potentially damage it. In the middle of the Micro step Driver board, we have the ULN2003 chip. At the bottom are the 4 control inputs that should be connected to four Arduino digital pins.
- On-board ULN2003A chipset
- 5-12V power supply
- On-board 4-way indicator light
- On-board XH-5P socket
- Compatible with Arduino
- Stepper Motor Driver Test and DIY
- A, B, C, D LEDs indicate the shape of the four-phase stepper motor
- It is equipped with a standard interface for stepper motors and can be inserted directly during use.
- Dimensions: 31 × 35mm
- The diagram to the left shows the 5 wires connected to the motor. Plug the motor into the driver board.
- The Arduino should be connected to the ULN2003 driver board as shown below:
- 5V+ connect to +5V
- 5V- connect to 0V (Ground)
- IN1: to Arduino digital input pin 8
- IN2: to Arduino digital input pin 9
- IN3: to Arduino digital input pin 10
- IN4: to Arduino digital input pin 11