VOLTAGE CONTROLLER RELAY GK-04F Phase failure Relay
You Save: Rs.100.00 (2%)
VOLTAGE CONTROLLER RELAY GK-04F Phase failure Relay in Pakistan BR1841
- General Connection diagram for GK-04F
- network voltage for the devices which have sensitive working voltage.
- Using Manual and Working Principle
- Make the connections according to the diagram. Set the device
- according to the required electrical charge.
- if the voltages are the same as adjusted, relay led switches on and
- relay pulls.
- In this case contact, out is
- (NC) 1 pole. GK-04F type voltage controller relay doesn’t work if
- the phase sequence is incorrect.
- GK-01/04/04F type have related led for high and low voltage
- and phase cut off.
- GK-01/04/04F: High-Low voltage and time adjustable.
- GK-02: Low voltage and time adjustable.
- GK-03: High voltage and time adjustable.
- Switch off the device and release it from connections. clean the
- trunk of device with a swab. Don’t use any conductor or chemical
- that might damage the device. make sure the device works after cleaning.
- -Please use the device according to the manual.
- -Don’t use the device in wet.
- -Include a switch and circuit breaker in the assembly.
- -Put the switch and circuit breaker nearby the device, operator can reach easily.
- -Mark the switch and circuit breaker as releasing connection for the device.
- Connection diagram for GK-02/03